Unfortunately our Monstera adansonii, have taken a little longer than first expected and we have suffered a few casualties along the way however happy to announce that they will honor the original price of $59 each. Importing our first batch and many months on we are finally seeing some growth from our baby swiss cheese plants. Our apologies for the unexpected delay and we have placed your order onto a priority listing of the day that you ordered and should be ready around the end of this month.
The "Swiss cheese plant"
Here are some growing condition tips:
- Light: Bright, indirect sunlight.
- Water: Keep the humidity high and the soil moist throughout spring and summer, and reduce watering in the winter.
- Temperature: Prefers warm and humid conditions. Keep above 15ºC if possible. If colder, the plant may survive but will experience die-back.
- Soil: A well-drained indoor potting mix, for example our Debco indoor mix would be great.
- Fertilizer: Feed regularly with liquid fertilizer throughout the growing season. This product can be purchased from us in store.